Wednesday, August 13, 2008

MY BLOG GOAL


My blog goal is to give my audience information about marketing and advertising, though some of my prior blogs were related to my country INDIA . It was just to give some information on my country's culture and business.

My blogs on marketing and advertising will help my audience to gain knowledge about latest trends in marketing and advertising. My target audience is the people who loves big brands like APPLE, NIKE, ADIDAS, BMW etc. Also people who are into marketing and love creative advertising.

I would also like to continue blogging beyond the class and keep posting latest and creative blogs on marketing and advertising to spread the knowledge and involve and encourage them to be a part of my BLOGS.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Azim, I hope you do keep posting after class ends. It is great to see your perspective, and it is also great to see something of products and marketing in India.

Keep it up!